Join our Unconference and use the day to talk about everything techcomm!
Two days of learning–technology, concepts, and skills with the best technical communicators in Silicon Valley. TC Camp is an Unconference, where techcomm leaders gather to learn and grow. This is an event for the elite, for the people who want to be known as the movers and shakers. The people in techcomm who want to be the ones who can handle anything–by themselves, through their networks, and through their capabilities. And they’re all here to work together to make everyone better!
- Friday, April 26, 2019 is API Day!
- Saturday, April 27, 2019 is the Unconference!
Pre-Camp API Day
Full-day API workshop – Details to be announced soon!
- When: Friday, 26 April 2019
- Where: MLK Library, San Jose State University.
- Doors Open: 9:00 AM. Registration.
- Class Starts: 10:00 AM
- Class Ends: 5:00 AM
- Bring: business cards, portable device (for notes, blogging, etc), laptop
Pre-Camp Networking Dinner
Join TC Camp staff, volunteers, and attendees for dinner. Details TBD.
- When: Saturday, 27 April 2019, 8AM-6PM
- Where: Student Union Building, San Jose State University.
- 8:00 AM – Doors Open. Registration. Continental breakfast, networking
- 8:30 AM – Workshops Start.
All workshops run from 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM and are simultaneous.
The Ambassador Workshop is free to attend. All other workshops cost $35.00. If you decide you want to attend a different class than the one you signed up for on the day of the event, we will allow you to switch to the new class, as long as there are seats available.
- 10:30 AM – Workshops End; break; refreshments
- 10:30 AM – Unconference Registration Opens.
- 11:00 AM – Unconference Begins. The first general session includes:
- Session Proposals
- Lunch (with ticket)
- Sponsor presentations
- Keynote: TBD
- Unconference Sessions (4 time slots 6 tables, with title, leader and scribe per session) – Session Matrix
- 5:00 PM – Summary of Sessions, Raffle, and Wrap up.
- 6:00 PM – Finished