Is Your Business Ready for a Chatbot Strategy?
Businesses are putting the cart before the horse! All the hype is distracting, and when the dust settles, and the first layer of the ‘onion’ is peeled, businesses quickly realize the challenge and complexity of creating a chatbot. A chatbot strategy is required to navigate this emerging technology at scale. Learn what is involved in creating a chatbot strategy for your company.
- Learn what is a chatbot?
- Learn why everyone should care.
- Learn how to validate a use case.
- Learn how to build your team, your vendor, and the strategic dos and don’ts.
- Understand what’s involved in marketing a chatbot.
- Learn how to prepare for post-implementation and iteration.
- See a demo of “Aby” a virtual Realtor® assistant.
When: 27 January 2018, 8:30 am – 10:30 am
Workshop leader: Michael Lam, Kaydoh, Inc
Michael Lam, “Chatbot Hero,” is the Founder & CEO of Kaydoh, Inc, a technology real estate company that provides AI tools for Realtors to better extend themselves in a competitive industry.
Michael is also Co-Founder of GoHire, where he was the architect of one of the first virtual recruiting chatbots on Facebook Messenger, “GoBe – the Job Bot.” The bot became the winner of the “Most Innovative Social Media Solution” for the 2017 Recruiting Innovation Service Awards at TATech.