Join our unconference and use the day to talk about everything techcomm!
- Date: Saturday, 9 September 2017
- Time: 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Venue: District Architecture Center (DAC)
- WiFi will be available, so you can Tweet and blog!
- Bring: Curiosity, business cards, portable device (for notes, blogging, etc), and a laptop if you’re attending a workshop.
- Suggest and Vote on Topics: After you’ve registered, you can suggest topics of interest!
- Questions, feedback, coordination? Email your camp counselors
This is an approximate schedule of the day’s events:
- 8:30 AM – Registration opens – Continental breakfast, networking, and registration!
- 9:00 AM – Hands-on Workshops – Workshops run from 9:00-11:00
- 11:00 AM – Workshops end – Break, refreshments, and more networking!
- 11:15 AM – Unconference Begins. The first general session includes:
- Session Proposals
- Topic Voting
- Lunch (provided)
- Sponsor Presentations
- 1:30 PM – Session Matrix Posted (3 time slots 6 tables, with title, leader and scribe per session)
- Session 1
- Session 2
- Break – snacks & networking
- Session 3
- 4:30 PM – Camp Minimalist (session summaries)
- 5:30 PM – Raffle and Wrap-up
Thank you in advance for your notes and summary to everyone who volunteers as note-takers and session leaders!
Thanks to all the sponsors:
TC Summer Camp 2017!
TC Camp would not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors. When we reached out for companies to support this unconference, these pioneering spirited companies said YES without hesitation!
Special thanks to our Ambassador, our Scout Leaders, our Rangers, our Conservationists and our Stewards!
If you see a sponsor in the wild, be sure to thank them for being a TC Camp Sponsor!
Camp Ambassador (Platinum Sponsor)
Adobe’s Technical Communication group delivers best-in-class tools, systems and services aimed at facilitating the end-to-end process of creating ground-breaking content, managing content effectively and efficiently using cutting edge systems, publishing content seamlessly across media and devices, and achieving greater business success. Adobe’s tools and solutions help deliver contextual, consumable and actionable content while offering highest return on investment. With the convergence of marketing and technical content across enterprises – Adobe’s new-age solutions will empower your organization to create valuable experiences that build your brands, drive demand, and extend the reach and ROI of customer-facing content, pre-sale AND post-sale.
Camp Scout Leaders (Gold Sponsors)
easyDITA accelerates creating and delivering content. It is a complete DITA authoring, publishing, and component content management system (CCMS). easyDITA’s users can create, share, reuse, localize, and deliver information faster and easier than ever before. We pride ourselves on delivering a complete approach to content development. From authoring to publishing, we’re there every step of the way. Visit us at easydita.com.
Camp Rangers (Silver Sponsors)
Camp Conservationists (Bronze Sponsors)
Camp Stewards (Green Sponsors)
Camp Counselors (Assistant Camp Organizers)
TC Camp Inc is a 501(c)(3). All donations are tax deductible.These companies sponsor members to the TC Camp Board and help make TC Camp happen: