Join Our Unconference and use the day to talk about everything techcomm. Our Camp had nearly 200 participants!
- Date: Saturday, 23 January 2016
- Time: 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Venue: Hospitality Management building, Mission College, Santa Clara, CA
- WiFi will be available, you can twitter, live blog!
- Bring: curiosity, business cards, portable (for notes, blogging, etc)
- Questions, feedback, coordination? Send an email your camp counselors
This is an approximate schedule of the day’s events:
- 8:00 AM – Registration opens, continental breakfast, networking
- 8:30 AM – Hands-on Workshops – All workshops run from 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM. The Ambassador Workshop is free to attend. All other workshops cost $35.00. If you decide you want to attend a different class than the one you signed up for on the day of the event, we will allow you to switch to the new class, as long as there are seats available. We have four workshops lined up!
- 10:30 AM – Workshops End/Break, refreshments
- 11:00 AM – Unconference Begins. The first general session includes:
- Session Proposals
- Lunch (with ticket)
- Sponsor presentations
- Expert Panel or Keynote
- Session Matrix Posted (3 time slots 6 tables, with title, leader and scribe per session)
- 2:00 PM – Session 1
- 3:00 PM – Session 2
- 4:00 PM – Session 3
- 5:00 PM – Summary of Sessions, Raffle, and Wrap up.
- 6:00 PM – Finished
Thank you in advance to everyone who volunteers as note takers and session leaders for your notes and summary!
Camp organizers invite any help in picking up after the free unconference. Help keep this event free!
Folks from the TC Camp community have posted pictures of the event. If you took pictures and want us to include you, please let us know what to post!
TC Camp 2016 Flickr Gallery
TC Camp Thanks our 2016 West Sponsors!
Camp Ambassador (Platinum Sponsor)
Adobe Systems The future of TechComm is here! With increased globalization, digitization and mobile device penetration, the technical content we deliver has to be contextual and easily available. Adobe’s tools and services are focused on creating ground-breaking content, deploying it across devices, and achieving greater business success. Our award-winning software have set the standard for communication and collaboration for more than 25 years. And now that the future of TechComm is here, Adobe is here as your partners-in-success!
Camp Scout Leaders (Gold Sponsors)
easyDITA accelerates creating and delivering content. It is a complete DITA authoring, publishing, and component content management system (CCMS). easyDITA’s users can create, share, reuse, localize, and deliver information faster and easier than ever before. We pride ourselves on delivering a complete approach to content development. From authoring to publishing, we’re there every step of the way. Visit us at easydita.com.
MadCap Software, Inc. is a trusted resource for the thousands of companies around the globe that rely on its solutions for single-source multi-channel authoring and publishing, multimedia, and translation management. Our services include product training, consulting services, translation and localization and an advanced developer certification program.
JustSystems is a leading global software provider with three decades of successful innovation in office productivity, information management, and consumer and enterprise software. Since 1999 content developers have turned to XMetaL Author Enterprise for the best combination of easy-to-use authoring and tool customizability.
Camp Rangers (Silver Sponsors)
Camp Conservationists (Bronze Sponsors)
Camp Stewards (Green Sponsors)
Camp Counselors (Assistant Camp Organizers)
TC Camp Inc is a 501(c)(3). All donations are tax deductible.
These companies sponsor members to the TC Camp Board and help make TC Camp happen: